summer style video

Monday, August 11, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I came home from work, and before I even made it through the door my sister posed the most random request...she asked if I wanted to make a youtube video. She recently got a new camera, and was feeling inspired to make her directorial debut. Despite the fact that I love shooting photos for posts, I am admittedly a bit awkward behind the camera in live action. But being the supportive big sister that I am (or maybe because I felt like I was having a good hair day), I agreed.

We set out on the town to capture fashion in motion, learning along the way. The best part was shooting near downtown Rochester. We shot near a Mayo clinic building, and of course we picked a time when a bunch of docs were walking by for a meeting. At first I was a bit embarrassed to be strutting around in a bright summery dress, but the friendly and surprisingly un-condescending smiles of the passerbys helped me to feel more comfortable.

It is safe to say I enjoyed it, as we have shot three more videos since. They are still in the final edit mode, but I am excited to share them in the coming weeks. Thanks, Noelle!!!

Without further ado, I present Keep Calm & Coco On's first video shoot (linked here as well):


PS: A post with outfit details is coming this week!!

                
                                                    

2 comments :

  1. Expanding to youtube is such a good idea, you definitely have the talent for it!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex!! It is so much fun :)

      Nicole

      Delete