when life gives you lemons...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

when life gives you lemons...work that runway. Ok, that is a new one. I think the cliche actually goes"...make lemonade!"; but I will spare you the cliches for this post. I don't know if it is the bright sunny light that fills the skies on these June days, the heat that makes me crave a perfectly sweet/sour citron pressé, or the Kate Spade lemon pieces that first sparked my interest, but I can't seem to get lemons off of my mind! 



Left: kate spade (via nordstrom)
sweater | skirt 
Center:
bag | sweater | dress | heels
Right: ann taylor
sweater necklace | dress | Not pictured: bracelet | earrings (for my matchy matchy friends)

                
Which lemon piece is your favorite?
                                                    

1 comment :

  1. I've been obsessed with that striped lemon dress for awhile now!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete