bucket list

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I am excited to do a D.C. post, but I still need to get the pics onto my computer (this weekend, I swear!). The trip marked the mid-point in my semester, meaning I now have only five weeks until I am a college grad. I am slowly realizing that despite everything I have done these past four years, there are a few 'to-do's' in the Twin Cities before I can officially check out. And let's be honest, most of them relate to food. Check out my list of campus/TC to-do's and favorites:



                
                                                    

2 comments :

  1. How fun, this is really such a great idea because once you graduate you will definitely miss the places you ventured to while you were in college!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to check off the things on this list :). I have had some awesome memories here!

      Nicole

      Delete