tres chic

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I am excited to share this photoshoot I talked my dad into doing over Thanksgiving. I am a little surprised I haven't posted this shoot yet, considering this sweater is always at the top of my mind. Ever since I got it for my birthday way back in November, I have pretty much worn it about once a week. It is so easy to layer, and the black and white contrasts well with so many of my pants. Because of the bold lettering, I don't have to do much to accessorize, either. Simple, and tres chic!





Sweater, Forever 21 | Sheer button down, Forever 21 | Burgundy pants, Target 

                

What is your favorite sweater?                                                    

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Krysten!

      I will have to check it out!
      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Love this look, I've been seeing a lot of cute sweaters with words on them in the magazines but yours is my favorite!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex!!! I was so happy when I found it...and it was a great price, too!

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. Yay, you posted it! I remember you telling me about this.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Long awaited, but I finally did! :)

      Nicole

      Delete