spring has (nearly) sprung

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring has nearly sprung, and I can hardly wait to welcome my favorite season! The snow is beginning to melt around here, and I have officially shed my down coat. Let's just hope it is for good this time.

I spent last spring abroad, and was so blessed to enjoy some of my favorite spring things across Europe. However, it was not quite the same as a springtime at home. Here is what I am looking forward to most about Minnesota spring:

Ballet Flats | My growing collection has stayed dormant awaiting the moment I can shed my black boots for colorful and printed flats.

Umbrellas | A little rain never hurt anyone, especially when covered by a chic umbrella. When I need to break through the grey clouds, I take out my ruffles and  leopard (and a touch of Hello Kitty) print umbrella.

Budding Trees | My house is surrounded by woods, and my favorite view of the whole year is the electric green glow that the trees take on when they first wake up from winter.

Flowers | When the snow finally goes away, flowers seem to magically spring up around campus, bringing the scenery back to life.


                

What are you most looking forward to this spring?                                             

2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited to be able to wear flats more!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have loved the good weather we've been having lately because it = no boots :)

      Nicole

      Delete