spring break beginnings

Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring break is here! I have been kicking it in Rochester for the past few days, enjoying a short stop at home before I jet off to D.C. tomorrow evening. I have enjoyed spending time with my dad and dogs, with lots of Catan game nights and going out to eat. Here is a pic highlight of the weekend:
On my to-do list is packing (why does it always take so long??), wrapping up some research work, and a quick stop to my sister's for a belated b-day lunch (its her birthday today!!!) before I am officially D.C. bound!

                


How did you spend your weekend?
                                                    

4 comments :

  1. I always procrastinate when it comes to packing. Have a safe trip!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely didn't finish until the very last minute ;). Luckily everything came together, though!

      Thanks!!!

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. have a fabulous trip!! when you come back, it will be spring here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely enjoying the spring now :)

      Delete