spring break 2014 | dc bound

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I have been considering spring break plans since the holidays, but never committed to any one idea. I love travelling, but with the exception of a few places (e.g. Disneyworld, Barcelona, and Paris), I would rather broaden my horizons than see somewhere twice. Though my list of cities included New Orleans, Charleston, and Seattle, my top choice was Washington D.C. Can you believe I have lived in the states for 22 years and have yet to visit the capital?! Neither can I. Plus, I am considering applying to a law school in the area, so would like to check it out before I do so.


My dad called me yesterday saying he got tickets to D.C. I am so excited! After my semester aborad, I have become quite the trip planner. I am leaving in less than two weeks for my long weekend in D.C., so have a lot of work to do. I look forward to sharing my planning process, and to post about the trip when I return.

                

What are your spring break plans?
                                                    

2 comments :

  1. Washington DC is beautiful, especially in the spring time. I'm with you though, I've recently had the urge to travel more.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to check it out! Gotta love travelling :)

      Nicole

      Delete