décor amour | fresh vs. fake

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I LOVE fresh flowers, but my lack of a green thumb and my budget have led me to turn to decorating with fake florals. Regardless, I love the way they brighten the space. My go-to is usually IKEA. They have great variety for reasonable prices. A month or so ago I found a large tropical-like plant of sale for $10! It took every bit of restraint to only buy one.


Today I was excited to find this pretty ranunculus arrangement at target.com. Because I can't make it to the store until Friday I opted for in-store pick up. Its the first time I've tried this, so we'll see how it works. Rananculus are among my favorite flowers, so I can't wait to bring these home!



                


Where do you buy your floral decor?                                                   

2 comments :

  1. I wish I had an Ikea near me because I hear such wonderful things about it. I like the fake florals at Home Goods as well!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It would be worth the trip even if it was a few hrs drive :). Ooooh I should check it out!!! My local home goods is connected to TJMaxx so it is a great stop :).

      Nicole

      Delete