come fly with me

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I am officially D.C. bound! I hanging out at the airport, as we came early to avoid a snow storm, but I think this still counts. What better way to spend the time than blogging? I found a pic from a layover in D.C. a few years ago, and got a little artsy to celebrate the trip. Now for a little I spy...can you spot the capitol?


Did you find it? In a few short hours I will be there! Until then, I will dream of D.C., while my dad power walks the airport (he thinks it is good exercise...#dadproblems).

Keep in touch this week via instagram, and the hashtag #cocoheartsspringbreak.


                
What is your favorite way to pass the time in the airport?
                                                    

8 comments :

  1. Have a safe trip!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao your "dad problems" made me laugh. Have fun in DC!
    Wear It Better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! I had an awesome time (of course filled with many more 'dad problems' :) ).

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. i'm definitely too stressed about flying to anything remotely productive. snow storm?! is it normal over there for that time of the year? anyways, i hope you had a safe flight! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I also get worried about flying sometimes, so understand how you feel.

      Luckily it wasn't bad, but in years past we have had snow well into april/may.

      Thanks,
      Nicole

      Delete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your trip! Loved seeing the photos on instagram and can't wait for a post about it!

    -Katherine
    http://scallopedandbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine, I had am amazing time! Thanks for following along on insta :). I will hopefully have a post up early next week, so excited to share!

      Nicole

      Delete