valentine's collab | think pink

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I have probably said this a million times over, but I just love pink so so much! When Catherine of My Inner Fabulous contacted me to do a V-day collab, I knew it would involve lots and lots of pink. This ruffle collar top was a 21st birthday gift to myself, and is easily one of my favorite pieces I own. Paired with my pleather skirt, the look is the perfect blend of girly and edgy. How appropriate for this single lady on Valentine's Day! 




Top-J.Crew / Skirt-Target / Tights-H&M / Heels-Steve Madden / Watch-Fossil

Spread the love- check out My Inner Fabulous for the details of Catherine's look.


                

What are you planning to don this V-day?                                                    

14 comments :

  1. These pictures turned out so well! It was worth standing out in the cold ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did! I am so happy with them...definitely well worth the cold :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love this look so much the feminine pink against the leather skirt...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Awww thanks, too sweet! :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. You look fabulous! Love the pink blouse and the polka dot tights!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with that skirt!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tights/skirt combo is so cute–this is the perfect date night outfit for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyssa! It would be so much fun to wear on a date night :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  6. Wow. So gorgeous!! Love that pink with the coral pleated skirt :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abigail! For sure lets follow each other!

      Nicole

      Delete
  7. I am in love with this outfit!!! PERFECT for Valentines! Those tights are- Amazing! Great Minds with the pleather skirt ;) Thank you for stopping by my site and leaving a sweet comment. Great style, Love your Blog!
    ~Jamie
    www.rubyslipperdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie!!! Haha yes :) I loved your skirt so much!

      You're welcome! And thanks for stopping by mine!

      Nicole

      Delete