pinspiration | sweet nothings

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It seems every holiday comes with a flurry of festive recipes, and Valentine's day is no exception. Most years I am more into buying chocolates and treats than baking them myself. However, recently I have come across some chocolatey goodness that just might make it into my kitchen.


Check out my pinterest page for more baking ideas! 


            

What is your favorite Valentine's treat?                                                    

4 comments :

  1. The red velvet shake looks delicious!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so does! I really want one right now :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. A red velvet shake?! I've never heard of that before, but it looks soooo tasty!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It such a unique idea! I first saw on a youtube vloggers channel. I haven't tried yet, but want to asap :).

      Nicole

      Delete