font frenzy

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I have really been into looking at creative typefaces. Over the weekend I downloaded a bunch of AWESOME handwritten fonts. Feeling inspired, I created some graphics of quotes and sayings that have been on my mind. Enjoy!




I have found that most of these work for desktop backgrounds if you stretch them just right. If you would like to download for use on your own desktop, let me know your screen dimensions I am happy to resize them for you!


                
                                                    

4 comments :

  1. I love these, so creative!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should frame them and make a gallery wall...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fun! I have been wanting a gallery wall for so long, so this would be a sweet start :)

      Nicole

      Delete