polar vortex | embrace & enjoy

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The effects of the polar vortex have hit MN again, leaving me bundled up in chunky sweaters and tall boots. While I could sit dreaming of warmer weather and palm trees, I may as well embrace the cold and snow-covered maples in my own back yard. To all of you braving the cold, embrace the moment. Don't dream of sun, sand, and pina coladas. Instead, curl up by a cozy fire, make a cup of hot cocoa, and enjoy the moment!


Remember to link up Monday for the "All About the Dress" Grammy link party! Invite & details here.
                


How do you plan to enjoy your weekend?                                                   

2 comments :

  1. Although I have been dreaming of pina coladas.... I guess I can take a moment and enjoy sitting by the fire with some hot cocoa too. Thanks for the reminder to be in the present girly, stay warm!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

      Nicole

      Delete