last first day

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Today marks my last first day of school, my final semester of my undergrad. It is crazy to think how the past four years have flown by. What better way to celebrate this occasion than in pink and sparkles? I got this sparkly sweater as a gift over Christmas break, and I've barely taken it off since. A pop of pink from my earrings and belt kept me smiling all day!


Sweater Gap | Button down Forever 21 similar | Earrings Blush boutique similar | Belt Target

And while we are getting sentimental, here is a throwback to my first time on campus. It seemed so foreign then, but now its second nature.



                

What look in your closet keeps you smiling?                                                   

6 comments :

  1. I love that outfit! I hope you are having a great semester!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! I am so far :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your "last first semester" the time in college flies by, make sure you soak up every moment of it!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! I am definitely going to enjoy what is left of it :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is adorable! I love the sweater!
    Also, your blog is fabulous love it!

    kisses,
    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle Elizabeth! :) I am so glad you stopped by!

      I look forward to checking out your blog!
      Nicole

      Delete