all about the dress | join the party on 1.27

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards are coming up Monday and I am so excited! Besides celebrating the wins, my favorite part of awards shows is the gorgeous red carpet styles. It seems I missed the first round of the awards shows, as I was not blogging during the Golden Globes. I did, however join the party with all of you as I read my fave blogger's takes on the good, the bad, and the ugly of the Golden Globes style.

Eager to engage with you all again, this time around I'm doing it right:



Until then, help spread the word! Copy the invite, or post a link to your blog to invite your blogger friends.

Looking forward to the Grammy's on Sunday, and to the party Monday!


                

Which artist are you most looking forward to seeing at the Grammy's this year? Who do you think will win big?
                                                    

4 comments :

  1. Ooh this looks like fun. I watch all the award shows and love looking at all the fashion!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to it! I hope you join in the link party on Mon :). Enjoy the Grammy's fashion!

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. i am a sucker for awards shows!! and the grammy's are so fun because everyone can be a little edgier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best! I am so excited to see what everyone turns up in :).

      Nicole

      Delete