December Dreams

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I haven't posted since last month! Well, its only been a week, but now we are in the final month of the year.  

As I did last month, here are a few things I am excited for this December:
























-Breaking Free boutique party on 12/11, to raise awareness and funds for sex trafficing victims. If you're in
the Twin Cities area and would like to come e-mail me for more info.
-Finals are done on 12/18...then one more semester left of my undergrad!
-Christmas on 12/25...don't you love how its highlighted on the calendar?!
-I am hoping to make it over to the Holidazzle parade for some holiday lights and fun.

PS-How cute is the December Oana Befort desktop calendar?! This month, I also downloaded it for my phone.

 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png
bloglovin' | instagram | facebook | pinterest |



What are you most looking forward to this month?

2 comments :

  1. How awesome that you are raising awareness for sex traffic victims, that is a wonderful cause!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for the event! One of my friends is planning it, and I can't wait!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete