christmas style two ways

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Just a few more days, and I will be home for the holidays! Regardless, being away didn't stop me from partaking in some holiday fun. Last weekend Catherine Day of My Inner Fabulous and I spent our Saturday afternoon enjoying Christmas in downtown Minneapolis in our favorite holiday party looks.

























I decided to keep it simple with my take on the "little black dress". I bought this dress at Macy's last year after I fell in love with its balance between subtle and something special. Though it is all black, I love the brocade texture and the detailed black beading on the collar.



































































Dress: Kensie | Bracelet: Aerie, old similar | Suede heels: Steve Madden, old similar

Catherine was very festive in an evergreen dress, adorned with some holiday sparkle!



Be sure to check out My Inner Fabulous for details on Catherine's look!

What are you planning to wear to celebrate the holidays?

 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png
bloglovin' | instagram | facebook | pinterest |

12 comments :

  1. That black dress looks fabulous on you! Catherine's dress looks beautiful on her too! I love when I scoop up great deals at Macys.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! Macy's is the best :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. wow! both of you look beautiful! love both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your looks! So perfect for a Holiday party. Emerald green is my fave color :)
    Visiting from the link-up!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessi! I am so excited to break out this look for all of my holiday parties.

      Thanks for your visit,
      Nicole

      Delete
  4. Both of you look fab! I love these holiday dresses!!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Isn't it cute! Catherine had a great Christmas look!

      Delete
  6. super cute. i like both looks a ton. i adore the sleeves on your dress and that green is a perfect holiday color!!!

    xo
    Lauren | Blissful Happenings

    ReplyDelete