Welcome, November!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I cannot think of a better way to bring in November than this adorable calendar download by Oana Befort. I can't wait to make it into my desktop background. I found out about her about a month ago and fell in love.



Her art is so adorable! Her fall prints make me want to cuddle with my dog and a cup of apple cider by the fireplace.

Things I am excited for this month:

-11/9, Midwest Style Bloggers Brunch. My first time connecting with bloggers in my area! :)
-11/16, Life Ops Conference. A wonderful way to get my priorities straight for after graduation.
-11/25, My Birthday: (The only thing I am not looking forward to- having Taylor Swift's 22 stuck in my head ALL day)
-11/28, Thanksgiving: I always love spending the lazy day with fun, family, and food.

What are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments :

  1. Yay for November birthdays, mine is in two weeks! I'm super excited for Thanksgiving as well because it combines two of my favorite things... family and lots of food!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday!!! Its a great month to be born in :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete