Weekend About Town

Monday, November 11, 2013

Though Monday's can be rough, I can't help but smile and feel blessed for such a wonderful weekend that I had! I think I made it to every spot in the TC this weekend: UMN campus, Uptown, and St. Paul? Check, check, and check! And I got to connect with some pretty cool people along the way. 

Here are the highlights:

-Midwest Style Bloggers Meetup at French Meadow Bakery. What better way to connect with other bloggers in the area than over some french toast in uptown? The girls were so sweet and they have some great blogs, too! 













-Starbucks with one of my best friends on Friday. We spent some quality hours talking faith, boys, and futures. And did I mention my latte in a holiday cup?! Christmas is coming...













-Dinner with the fam at Dixie's on Grand Ave, St. Paul. There is nothing in the cities I love more than a visit to Grand Avenue. I enjoyed some jambalaya, Kentucky pot roast, and fresh warm biscuits. 














 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png

bloglovin' | instagram | facebook | pinterest |



What are the highlights from your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. I've never been to a blogger's meetup but I would love to! I spent the weekend at Ikea and installing lights in my new apartment. Not so exciting.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! You should definitely try to find one in your area.

      I love Ikea! What a fun weekend (the light part not so much ;) ).

      Have a great week, Isa!
      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I really want to attend one of the Midwest Style Bloggers Meetups sometime! Looked like you girls had a great time!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun :)! I hope you get the chance to soon- it was an awesome way to meet bloggers in my area.

      Which city are you in?

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. So fun, there is nothing like a day with friends catching up and gossiping! I wish there was a blogger event in my town!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! I think that is one of my favorite activites ;)

      They are so fun! I bet if you search around you will find something (or something in an nearby town)!

      Nicole

      Delete