Sunny Sweater Day

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

As much as I am inclined to post something about the cold weather given my sweater look, I really can't complain. Minneapolis is having a good weather day and I am SO happy that the sun is out and shining! 

I am still keeping cozy in my front zip sweater from Gap. I got this for Christmas a couple years ago, but have been really into army green lately, so am still in love. 



My lovely roommate, Ali, snapped this pic of me on my way out to class. Please excuse the graininess- I will be getting a new phone next week so let's just say this is the last hurrah of my dodgy 3yo iPhone 4. 


Very excited to be joining a link party at:

The Fashion Canvas













Karly Kim/ glossyblonde Totally Posted Tuesday
Glossy Blonde














Check these fabulous ladies out!




 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png



What is your favorite color this season?

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty color on you (I really like your ankle boots as well!)
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex!!! I am so addicted to the boots- I swear I wear them every day :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Totally posted Tuesday! Love this sweater, it looks like it is so warm!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Thanks! It is definitely a warm one- perfect for MN winters :)

      Nicole

      Delete