Modern Mod Wishlist

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let the wishlist season begin! This week I have been loving the mod look. Inspired by the legendary twiggy and Swinging London, I am putting these two coats by J.Crew onto my holiday wishlist.


Pink  | I love how the soft color contrasts the simple and chunky collar, pockets, and placket of this structured wool coat.
White | Mod goes modern with this white J.Crew coat. With little detailing and a simple color, I can let my imagination run wild with how I would style this number.

What style coat are you loving?

 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png
bloglovin' | instagram | facebook | pinterest |





6 comments :

  1. Ooh that pink coat is soo pretty. Lately I've been loving any coat with a bright color (I'm sick of the boring black or navy coat!). Have a great weekend.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex! I also have a boring black coat...I would love to mix it up with something brighter :)

      Thanks! You too!

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING! I think the pink one is my fav!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its my fav as well :). You can never go wrong with pink!

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. That pink coat is fantastic!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete