Mod Mani

Sunday, November 24, 2013

In continuation with my mod obsession, I am currently loving this Banana Repbulic windowpane peplum sweater. I have had on my wishlist for far too long, and cannot wait for it to go on sale. The check print and bold pink color take me straight to the sixties.
  
Photo cred: bananarepublic.gap.com

To hold the place in the mean time, I will just have to enjoy the print on my nails. The base is OPI "If you moust you moust" (Similar), and I used a cheap white for the accent.






Because I am a total leftie, my left hand is never quite as exciting. This week I coordinated by putting a coat of Maybelline Color Show "Speckled Pink" on top of a white base coat. The white and black round confetti scream pop art, so this is the perfect mod pairing.



Overall, I am loving this mod mani!


 photo blogsignoffandsignature_zpsecf4c40f.png
bloglovin' | instagram | facebook | pinterest |



Shop the mod posts here:






8 comments :

  1. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of those nails! I have so many different colored nail polish but I really need to invest in more glitter top coats. Also BR has had so many cute holiday pieces, I definitely have a couple items from them on my xmas list!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I am so obsessed with glitter- when I pull out my colors its like a 5:1 glitter/solid color ratio.

      They are really on this season. BR is one of my faves :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. I love the nails! Plus that top is great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! The top would be so fun to wear :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. Hi Coco! This is my first time to your blog - I love that top (!) and am so impressed that you found inspiration for your nails! So creative! xo TB
    tuttibellablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so funny where I find inspiration for my nails sometimes ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love the nails and the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete