Crap Hair Don't Care

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I am notorious for having terrible hair. The story begins with my untame, frizzy locks that I slicked back into a ponytail for the first 18 years of my life. I finally got smart a couple of years ago and got my hair permmed straight.

As much as I love the sleeker look, my ends are absolutely fried from using a flat iron every day. Despite the fact that I have been using conditioner and a low heat setting, as per the advice of my hairdresser, I think it is time to brave the scissors and chop it off. (...Ok, so I didn't come to this revelation myself. My sister may or may not have told me that my hair was so fried it looked like a bad wig yesterday. And it may or may not have been the only thing on my mind today...).

To give myself some hope, I have searched all over the internet (mostly pinterest) for some cute shorter 'dos that I just might try!

celebsalon.sheknows.com
I have been in love with this cut for the longest time, just too scared to try it.

instyle.com
If I'm feeling brave...

pinterest.com
If I'm not feeling so brave. Plus this is a close match to my own hair color

zucci.com.au
This seems obtainable. Simple and classy.


-Nicole

What's the craziest thing you've done to your hair?




4 comments :

  1. I love the Emily blunt look, you could definitely pull of a fun short do! My hair is pin straight and no matter what I do, I can never get it to hold a curl... even my hair dresser struggled when I went to prom years ago.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting excited to get it cut. That's the one I am leaning towards :).

    Oh no! Straight care can be a blessing and a curse... easy for a sleek look, but so sad when it doens't curl :(. I hope everything worked out!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your hair is cute!!! once, i cut mine into a pixie and accidentally highlighted it almost all blond. it was not a good look for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!

    Oh no! Glad to hear you got it all sorted out, though :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete