Keep Calm and Coco On

Friday, October 11, 2013

The whole night I have been sitting on my (surprisingly) comfy couch attempting to get homework done. As the weeks of the semester roll on, so does my "To-Do" list. However, excited about this new blogging endeavor, I continue to sit in front of my laptop, eyes glued to my screen as I peruse adorable blog after adorable blog. I am so inspired by how other bloggers share their selves and their styles to inspire girls like me searching for some e-inspiration.

For the past few weeks I have been searching for my "identity" after eight months away from Minnesota. I was blessed to have a beautiful escape from the reality of student life. I lived what felt like a lifetime of new experiences; definitely enough to shape a person.

Coming back to "reality", I am changed; however, still innately "Coco". In a way, this leaves me with a bit of an identity crisis. My plans A, B, and C have shifted as I am trying to merge my unchanged goals with my new passions and motivations.  In all honesty, I have no clue what I will do after graduation, where I will live, and how I want to show myself to the world. I am back home, but still on a journey. This time, one of self re-discovery; this blog being one of the many vehicles I will use to continue on the road ahead.
I pass each day knowing that I will find my direction. As long as I Keep Calm and Coco On.

No comments :

Post a Comment