Happy Halloween!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I have always loved this holiday- its a perfect excuse to get dressed up, celebrate with friends, and eat chocolate. This year has been no exception.

One of my favorite parts of Halloween is dressing up...both myself and my apartment! I tend to go towards cute more so than creepy. That being said, most of my Halloween decor is PINK!





Last weekend I went to a Halloween party with my roommates. I am a fan of all things Audrey Hepburn, so felt oh-so-special floating around campus in my take on Ms. Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys.




I was running late that night, but still managed whip up a fun hairdo! I will hopefully put up a tutorial sometime in the near future.

And of course we cannot forget my other favorite part of Halloween...Candy!!! My mom sent me a package with Reese's Pumpkins, one of my Halloween favorites. And this year she found Cadbury "Scream" Eggs, basically Cadbury Easter eggs but for Halloween. Yum!



And, yes, I did get in a Halloween manicure! After a tough marketing exam this morning my friend, M, came by for some girl talk and a mani. She has the most gorgeous nails so this was super fun!



I hope you enjoy your Halloween as much as I have!

What is your favorite part of Halloween? And what did you go as this year?









10 comments :

  1. There are so many things I love about this post. Your nails came out awesome and so did your costume, you look just like Audrey! Happy Halloween!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Ha I really tried to make it a good match ;)

    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your costume is so cute! Also I love the candy corn dish in the first picture

    Katie
    http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink glitter pumpkin and your costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love this holiday for the same reason, candy and an excuse to get all dressed up and feel like a kid again!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anngelik! Its so fun!

      I hope you enjoyed your Halloween :) ,
      Nicole

      Delete
  6. Love your costume and damn, your hair looks absolutely amazing! What an original idea :)

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hayfa! I am glad you enjoyed!

      Nicole

      Delete