Grand Amour

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ever since I was a little girl I have had a love for weddings. I am pretty sure that by the ripe old age of five I had been "married" two hundred times. My passion was only made greater as I was lucky enough to be a flower girl for many family weddings throughout my childhood. Moving into adulthood, my passion for weddings continues. I admittedly follow multiple wedding dress designers on all sorts of social media and watch way too many wedding shows. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic?

I was quite excited today as my passion for weddings collided with my love of all things Paris. Vogue Paris posted today about Parisian wedding planner, Jean-Luc Blais. I think I fell in love. Enjoy these pics of his dreamy designs.

Simple centerpieces. So elegant. I love how the plates coordinate with the walls and curtains.

Photo cred: vogue.fr






































The candelabras. The pink Louis XVI chairs. The frosted stemware. The bright flowers. Perfection.

Foto cred: vogue.fr
































Photo cred: vogue.fr









































If these pics leave you wanting more French weddings, check out the most gorgeous wedding of Coco Rocha and James Conran here.


What's your favorite wedding theme?

4 comments :

  1. Although I was never obsessed with weddings as a child, I love all of the colors in these themes! Those pink chairs are perfection!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex! Aren'they?! I would love to have them in my house :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Ah that chandelier in the last picture is GORGEOUS!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! So sparkly and so dramatic.

      Thanks!
      Nicole

      Delete